The Eldoret City Marathon has introduced means for participants in the upcoming Eldoret City Marathon third edition to check and confirm their registration status after paying. Those seeking to participate in the marathon, which will be held on April 19, 2020, are required to pay Ksh. 1,200 for Kenyans and Ksh. 5,000 ($50) for foreigners. The payment is done via Mpesa Paybill number 531916 with 0100005413208 as the account number. Here is the procedure for registration:
- Go to www.eldoretcitymarathon.co.ke
- Click on the button titled “Click to Register”
- Pay Ksh. 1,200 to the Mpesa Paybill number and account number indicated above and insert the Mpesa code on the registration form.
- Fill in the other details required in the form and don’t forget to check the checkbox for agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Click the button titled “Register” to submit your data
To check the status of your registration, follow the procedure below:
- Go to the website homepage – www.eldoretcitymarathon.co.ke
- Click the button titled, ‘Check Registration Status’
- Enter your passport or ID number and click the button titled ‘Check Status’
Your information will be displayed provided you registered and paid the Ksh. 1,200. For any enquiries you can reach the Eldoret City Marathon office on +254 722 929 555 or via our social media platforms.